Imagine what you would do and where you would go if I PROMISED to show you how to live a complete life with all your needs met for $20 a day? Would you head to a national park like Yellowstone or Glacier and hike and photograph wildlife for a month? Would you relax a month away on Florida’s pristine white powder sand beaches sipping cold Mojito’s? Would you hit the tables in Vegas for some exciting gaming, outrageous pool parties, followed by a mind blowing world class show? Would you dine out every night for a week on the pier in San Francisco? Would you go hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, boating, surfing, skiing, or otherwise get off the grid and out of the grind for a month or two at a time?
My wife and I have been doing this for years. Now you can get 700,000+ miles of travel experience over the course of 18+ years in my new book entitled Vanabode – how to happily camp, travel and live forever on $20 a day.
Learn the Secrets of an Adventurous, Romantic Life,
Filled With Adventure and Travel
You don’t eat soup with a fork. If you want to be successful and have fun every single day of your life let me spoon-feed you a solid, proven, well-explained plan. I cover everything you need to have a great life on $20 a day including delicious food, lodging, transportation, a hot bath, a good nights sleep in your own clean bed, and days and nights filled with great fun, romance and a never ending variety fun.
NO money and NO time means most people don’t get to go anywhere or do anything.
Vanabode solves both problems immediately. Here’s the first things Vanabode will do for you.
1) Learn how to happily live on $600 a month with ALL your needs met and travel anywhere anytime.
2) Vanabode shows you how to get out of debt (and earn a living while traveling if you need income).
3) If you are bored you will learn how to get the time to do ANYTHING you want.
4) If you hate your job you will learn how to quit your job and make money working in some of the most exciting places in the United States like national parks and state recreational areas.
5) If you want real adventure, romance and serious fun, you can have it now!